Does it Work9.5 /10
Side Effects9.5 /10
Price vs Value10.0 /10
Support & Shipping9.0 /10
- Incredibly effective for mental focus
- High quality otc ingredients & brand
- No side effects noticed
- Safe and legal over the counter ingredients
- Really does work well for a non prescription susbstitute to adderall & ADHD focus medications
- Can't buy in stores like walmart, cvs, gnc, or in stores physcially
- Not for sale on Amazon online anymore
- Expensive shipping to UK, Canada, Australia
- Customer support tooks several hours to respond
- AdderRX’s Background
- Is It Safe?
- Is it Legal?
- What are the Side Effects?
- Using AdderRX for Weight Loss
- Ingredients in AdderRX
- Will It Really Work?
- AdderRX versus Dexedrine and Adderall
- AdderRX versus Ritalin
- AdderRX versus Vyvanse
- What Do Customer Reviews Have to Say?
- Where Can it Be Purchased Online?
- Do they Sell AdderRX in Stores?
- In GNC
- In CVS
- In Walmart
- In Walgreens
- In Rite Aid
- How to Find the Best Price on AdderRX
Unbiased opinions on both prescriptions and over-the-counter medications are hard to find, but our goal is to give you a truthful look at AdderRX (Buy with Coupon ’20off200′ Here). Hopefully this article will answer any questions or concerns you may have about this product, while giving you the full story behind it, which you won’t find anywhere else. In the event that you still have questions or we fail to address one of your concerns, though, please feel free to contact us.
Ultimately, after reading this article, you should be able to decide whether or not this product is right for you. If you do want to try it, we’ll provide information about where you can find it and how to get it at the best price. In other words, you’ll get all the information you need from this one article, as we’ve spent quite a bit of time researching this product thoroughly so you don’t have to.
AdderRX is an over-the-counter supplement that can serve as a replacement for Adderall and other commonly prescribed ADHD medications. NexGen is the manufacturer responsible for the development of AdderRX, which is marketed to those who have trouble focusing and who have trouble meeting their goals and working at their best as a result. For students and working professionals, this product provides sustained energy and concentration throughout the day.
This over-the-counter supplement can be taken just once a day. While it will take about an hour for the effects to take hold, you can enjoy the benefits of this pill for five hours or more, making it perfect for getting through the school day or the workday. Users shouldn’t take more than 2 pills in the course of 36 hours.
AdderRX’s formula is referred to as Nuphetamine HCM, so many people automatically assume that it contains ingredients like amphetamines that other prescription-strength medications, like Vyvanse and Adderall contain. However, there aren’t any ingredients in AdderRX from the phenethylamine group, yet it’s just as effective as stronger medications, without the unwanted side effects.
Is it Safe?
Clinical tests have proven that AdderRX is safe when taken as directed. Every ingredient in the formula is FDA-approved and produced following current good manufacturing processes. However, it’s important to note that not all of the product’s claims have been evaluated by the FDA.
AdderRX contains stimulants, so there are certain groups of people who shouldn’t take it. If you’re pregnant or nursing, if you’re taking other stimulants or other prescriptions, if your doctor told you to avoid products containing stimulants, or if you have a pre-existing condition, you shouldn’t take AdderRX. Also, children shouldn’t take AdderRX.
No matter what, you should check with your doctor before taking AdderRX if you aren’t sure if it’s right for you.
Is it Legal?
AdderRX is legal in the United States, although some countries have banned the product because of some of the ingredients it contains. Therefore, if you live outside of the USA, it’s best to check with your local laws and regulations to determine if this product is legal. And, although we aren’t lawyers and can’t make any guarantees, we’re here to help if you need assistance with performing this type of research, so feel free to get in touch.
If you’re an athlete in the USA, it’s important to know that certain organizations, such as the World Doping Association and the NCAA, have banned the use of AdderRX because it can give users an unfair advantage over the competition.
It’s also vitally important to note that AdderRX does NOT contain DMAA, despite rumors floating around the Internet stating the contrary. DMAA was banned by the FDA, so NexGen made sure not to include it in its formulation of AdderRX. However, the product does contain DMAE, which is completely legal, safe, and different from DMAA.
What are the Side Effects Associated?
Unlike some prescription medications, AdderRX doesn’t cause dependency. However, although all of the ingredients are safe for consumption, some do cause side effects. If you do experience side effects while taking AdderRX, stop taking it and contact your doctor.
AdderRX’s main ingredient is DMAE, which may cause headache, itching, constipation, insomnia, drowsiness, confusion, vivid dreams, excitation, unwanted movements of the mouth and face, and elevated blood pressure. If you’re prone to depression or schizophrenia, it may also increase the likelihood that you’ll experience symptoms associated with these conditions.
Because there haven’t been any studies on the long-term effects of AdderRX, we can’t yet comment on that.
Using AdderRX for Weight Loss
AdderRx is taken to increase concentration, improve your mood, and get your energy levels up, but it may also help suppress your appetite. If you’re prone to eating as a result of boredom or fatigue, taking AdderRx can quell these cravings and help you lose weight. So while this pill won’t help you lose weight just by sitting around, it can improve your stamina and keep you going so that you don’t end up overeating, and that can certainly help you shed excess pounds over time.
Some ingredients found in AdderRX are actually taken alone for suppressing appetite and burning fat, but their concentration in AdderRX isn’t clear, so it’s unclear whether or not they’ll have the same effect as they would on their own.
Ingredients in AdderRX
Below is a list of the ingredients found in this supplement, along with what their purposes are:
- L-theanine – This is a glutamic acid and amino acid that’s derived from tea. It can decrease physical and mental stress while also enhancing cognition and cognitive performance when combined with caffeine. Plus, it can boost your mood.
- Synephrine HCL – This ingredient is the synthetic counterpart to a bitter orange extract. Though typically used as a stimulant and fat burning supplement, it works even better when combined with caffeine. Used appropriately, it’s safe. However, some cases of cardiovascular problems that include irregular heartbeats and elevated blood pressure have been reported.
- N, N-dimethyl-4-hydroxyphenylethylamine – This ingredient is typically taken as a supplement to promote weight loss. It stimulates the central nervous system, and studies have suggested that it slows down digestion while promoting the release of norepinephrine to energize the body. Taking too much, however, will result in high blood pressure and increased sweating.
- Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) – DMAE can increase alertness and promote a positive mood. Although more research on its effectiveness when it comes to treating ADHD symptoms is necessary, the results thus far have been promising.
- Vinpocetine – This ingredient might improve memory in healthy individuals. It may also halt the decline of mental clarity in those with illnesses that inhibit concentration and memory, such as Alzheimer’s.
- Cytidine 5”-diphosphocholine – This ingredient is taken to increase the density of dopamine receptors. It also prevents impairment of memory and can enhance mental energy and focus. However, by increasing HPA hormones, it can cause undesirable side effects in people with cortisol hypersecretion or ACTH, as well as type II diabetes, major depressive disorders, and PCOS.
- Schizandrol A – This ingredient is derived from the dried fruit of Schizandra Chinensis Bail. It can increase dopamine levels, and it has an inhibitory effect on the central nervous system to give individuals improved focus capabilities. Little research regarding its effect on humans has been done. However, many people take it as supplement to improve motivation and focus.
- 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine – Put simply, this ingredient is caffeine.
Will It Really Work?
NexGen claims that AdderRX will help improve cognition, mental clarity and energy, focus, concentration, alertness, mental endurance, and overall brain function. Although these claims have been clinically tested, they haven’t been evaluated by the FDA. And because the price per pill is high and the claims are quite lofty, it’s no surprise that people are skeptical. NexGen realizes this and offers a 100% money-back guarantee as a result.
AdderRx versus Dexedrine and Adderall
Dexedrine and Adderall are amphetamine stimulants. Although AdderRX is meant to replace 20-30mg of Dexedrine or Adderall, all of these products should last 4-6 hours. However, the amphetamine is a much stronger ingredient than the Nuphetamine HCM in AdderRX. Most people still see great results, though, despite the lower potency of AdderRX, and the great thing is that side effects are minimal and less severe than those associated with Dexedrine and Adderall.
AdderRX versus Ritalin
One of the most well-known methylphenidate stimulants available is Ritalin, which is much stronger than AdderRX but only lasts about 3-4 hours. When taking Ritalin, the odds of experiencing side effects are also higher than when taking Nuphetamine HCM, although still less likely than when taking Adderall.
AdderRX versus Vyvanse
Yet another amphetamine is Vyvanse. It’s not as potent as Dexedrine or Adderall, making it much more comparable to AdderRX’s strength. However, Vyvanse is known for its long-lasting effects, which can range from 10-12 hours, which may not be appropriate for some people.
What Do Customer Reviews Have to Say?
The majority of the customer reviews we’ve found on AdderRX are positive. Below are a few user reviews that have been submitted directly to us. If you’d like to contact us with a review, please feel free to do so. Again, these are unbiased, unedited reviews so that you can make the best buying decision for yourself.
- Hilary Lewis – I bought myself some of this from NexGen and I don’t see what the fuss is about. It didn’t give me any good results. After trying it a couple times I gave up on it and called NexGen for my money back. They were very helpful in the refund process which was a relief.
- Steven Johnson – I just bought myself another bottle of this stuff and it works amazing. I recommend it to anybody looking for help focusing.
- Ellie Sherman – This product is great, I have used it for a couple terms in school to help study for exams and it really helped me focus and remember what I was studying.
- Zach Whelan – I have been an Adderall user for an extremely long time and recently made the switch to one of its over the counter alternatives. While the strength of AdderRx doesn’t compare to that of Adderall, I do think its effects are positive for me and it works well enough that I’ve made the switch. I get the concentration I need for a similar length of time as I did with Adderall.
Where Can it Be Purchased Online?
You can buy AdderRX directly from NexGen Bio Labs, its manufacturer. The company’s website has a complete online store that gives consumers access to all of its products. One of the main benefits of purchasing AdderRX from NexGen is the 100% money-back guarantee. So if you aren’t satisfied with the results, you can get a full refund. And another benefit to purchasing it from their online store is the knowledge that the product is the freshest it can be. This is really important when you consider the fact that psychoactive ingredients will quickly degrade as time passes, reducing the quality of the product and its effectiveness.
If you prefer, you can also purchase this supplement on Amazon, however the price will vary depending upon the third party seller you purchase it from. Most of the time, you can get a much lower price directly from the manufacturer.
Where Can it Be Purchased in Stores?
ADHD supplements sold over-the-counter are difficult to find in stores. Many of the major retail chains, pharmacies, and big-box stores that carry supplements haven’t begun stocking products like AdderRX, perhaps because these products haven’t been promoted too heavily and their claims haven’t been evaluated by the FDA.
Keep an eye out for AdderRX at the following stores as it gains in popularity:
Walgreens – One of the most popular drug store chains in America, Walgreens will more than likely stock up on AdderRX before other stores do.
GNC – This is one of the most popular chains of supplement stores. GNC carries a vast array of supplements, so it won’t be surprising when it picks up Nuphetamine HCM as well.
Walmart – Walmart carries a huge variety of products, yet it’s highly unlikely that OTC supplements like AdderRX will be something you can find there.
Rite Aid – Like Walgreens, Rite Aid is a popular pharmacy found across the country. The good news is that it’s one of the chains most willing to stock the newest products, so look for AdderRX there.
How to Find the Best Price on AdderRX
Because you can only order AdderRX from NexGen’s official website and Amazon, we highly recommend sticking with NexGen, where you can order the product directly from the manufacturer at a much lower price.
Keep checking here, though, as we’ll continue to update this page with new information as it becomes available, including tips on where to find the product, where to find the best price, and any discounts and coupon deals that we can find.